Friday, October 2, 2009

Is That a Mirror in Your Pants

Yesterday, my friend IM'ed me with this: "I can't believe I slept with two guys at once." This was the first thing she said. There was no, "Hey, so crazy story!" or, "Hey there! Listen to this one." She just laid it all out there.

This is what went through my head when she told me the "news:"

"Oh WHAT! Um, uh. Ok. Wow. How does that even work? I would be so confused. Uh, I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. So, does one guy just stand there an wait until the other one is finished? Are there multiple 'goings-on'? I don't want to think about this! Jeez. But, seriously, how does that work!?"

This is how I responded:

"WHAT! Way to get my attention!"

Then I went on to think:

"What would I do if this option was suddenly available to me? Would I do it? How would they ask me? 'Hey, so we want to do you at the same time.' That's probably not how they would ask. It would probably be something like, 'We want to stick it in you at the same time.' No, that's probably not right either, and that's pretty much what I thought initially. I think I would have to turn them down, because of sheer confusion."

Seriously how DOES that work!?

1 comment:

Wummer said...

I'd leave a link here to show you how that works, but I might get banned from blogger. But trust me, there are tons of 'instructional' videos online... so I hear... that's what my friends tell me...